2015 was an incredible year for music, film, and art. For us, the majority of the year was spent crafting, perfecting the concept, and recording for our third full-length album. The new record has some of the most personal and emotional content we’ve written to date, and we absolutely cannot wait to share it with you all.
We played some of the most amazing shows of our career in 2015, and had the opportunity to connect with thousands of new fans from all across the globe. Thank all of you for your continued and loyal support of this project. As a band, we took some time to reflect on our collective experiences over the last 365 days, and wanted to share with you some of the things that inspired each of us.
-Kris, Jason, Joe and De’von | Life in 24 Frames
Favorite music of 2015:
1. Death Cab For Cutie - Kintsugi
2. My Morning Jacket - The Waterfall
3. The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise
4. City and Colour - If I Should Go Before You
5. Father John Misty - I Love You Honeybear
6. Failure - The Heart Is a Monster
Favorite new (to me) gear of 2015:
1. Lollar Guitars - Overwound Precision Bass pickups. These are absolutely killer. Made a pretty good bass nearly perfect for me.
2. EHX PitchFork - Such a fun and useful pitch shift/octave effect for anything you can plug into it.
3. MXR M87 Bass Compressor - Indispensable. This is always on.