2015 was an incredible year for music, film, and art. For us, the majority of the year was spent crafting, perfecting the concept, and recording for our third full-length album (spring 2016). The new record has some of the most personal and emotional content we’ve written to date, and we absolutely cannot wait to share it with you all.
We played some of the most amazing shows of our career in 2015, and had the opportunity to connect with thousands of new fans from all across the globe. Thank all of you for your continued and loyal support of this project. As a band, we took some time to reflect on our collective experiences over the last 365 days, and wanted to share with you some of the things that inspired each of us.
-Kris, Jason, Joe and De’von | Life in 24 Frames
Joey's 2015 Year In Review:
Top 10 New Albums:
- My Morning Jacket - The Waterfall
- Failure - The Heart is a Monster
- Unknown Mortal Orchestra - Multi-Love
- Half Moon Run - Sun Leads Me On
- Mini Mansions - The Great Pretenders
- Tame Impala - Currents
- Foals - What Went Down
- Caspian - Dust and Disquiet
- The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth in Reprise
- Father John Misty - I Love You, Honeybear
Favorite New Gear:
- Zildjian 22” K Custom Medium Ride (this is by far my favorite I have ever used).
- Prologix Percussion Blue Lightning Practice Pad (I have many practice pads, but this particular model provides the best feel and workout I have ever experienced).
- Visual Metronome App, iOS version 3.01 (an absolute must have for all of my practice, both on the pad and on the kit).